Sidewall air outlets Imagebrochure
2.3.1. Swivel jet nozzle DW-V2
For installation on walls, pillars or galleries, where adjustment of discharge direction with servomotor or by hand is required.
|Volume flow rate range||11 – 589 l/s [40 – 2 120 m³/h]|
|Nominal sizes||DN 60 – DN 250|
|Throw||3 - 50 m|
|Discharge height||2.5 – 10 m|
- Circular free jet
- Discharge direction adjustable through ± 30° around the swivel axis
- Adjustment options: manually, by electric actuator or, without auxiliary energy, by maintenance-free thermostatic control unit
- The thermostatic control unit allows for resetting; the swivel range can be altered in increments of 5°, up to 20˚ in total.
- Position of swivel axis also adjustable in the vertical plane, enabling to alter the discharge direction sideways
- Low sound power level
- Low pressure drop
- Direct connection to supply air duct or pressurized chamber, or connection with push-in end for spiral seam duct and with slip-on end for shaped parts